Google

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting Started

Well this is my first blog so here it goes! I have been reading blogs of other pilots for many years just to get an insight of what their jobs are like and to learn more about the industry. I thought that I could put my everyday experiences on here for those that are interested.

A little about myself. I am originally from Cincinnati, OH. I started flying when I was a sophomore in high school and ended up getting my private pilot certificate at the end of my junior year. After high school I went to a large aviation university somewhere northwest of Minneapolis. While in school I did a little bit of flight instructing and end up being hired by a regional airline to fly the CRJ-200 right before I graduated and started class soon after.

I have now been working for this regional for almost two years. I have have been preparing for the last few months for upgrade and hope to upgrade to captain this June. I hope this blog shares some insight with those interested in a career in aviation or for those that already fly for a living.

No comments: